Virus sampling tube is a set of centrifuge tube used fo […]
Virus sampling tube is a set of centrifuge tube used for sampling and transporting influenza virus, hand, foot and mouth virus and other viruses in the microbial sampling and transporting tube. Also known as specimen transporting tube, it has become a commercial product.
There are mainly the following parts:
1. Sampling swab of disposable sterile plastic rod/man-made fiber head
2. Sterile sampling tube containing 3 ml of virus maintenance solution (gentamicin and amphotericin B were selected to better inhibit fungi in the sample.Avoid possible human sensitization to penicillin in traditional sampling solutions.)
In addition, there are additional parts such as tongue depressor and biosafety bag.
1. It is used for monitoring and sampling infectious pathogen microorganisms by disease control departments and clinical departments.
It is suitable for sampling influenza viruses (common influenza, highly pathogenic avian influenza, influenza A H1N1, etc.), hand, foot and mouth viruses and other types of viruses.It is also used for sampling of mycoplasma, chlamydia, ureaplasma, etc.
2. It is used to transport nasopharyngeal swab specimens or tissue specimens from the sampling site to the testing laboratory for PCR extraction and detection.
3. It is used to preserve nasopharyngeal swab samples or tissue specimens at specific sites for necessary cell culture.
Virus sampling tubes are loaded with infectious substances, some even highly pathogenic substances. Therefore, the requirements for packaging containers are very stringent, and they should meet the requirements of three aspects at the same time:
1. Safety of transportation.
Ensure that samples do not leak during transportation.Sampling tubes that comply with WHO regulations and biosafety regulations.
2. Safety of preservation.
Ensure that the sample does not leak during storage.Sampling tubes that comply with WHO regulations and biosafety regulations.
3. Validity of samples.
Ensure that the sampling tube itself will not be toxic to the sample.