1. Installation sharp tool box: the box body and the bo […]
1. Installation sharp tool box: the box body and the box cover are pressed downward to form a whole.
2. Turn the red rotating disc on the top cover left and right to open or close the sharp tool box, turn it counterclockwise to open it, and turn it clockwise to close it.
3. Syringe needle collection: the needle is vertically inserted into the water drop shaped hole, stuck on the interface between the syringe nipple and the needle, and gently press the needle downward. The syringe needle will automatically fall into the sharp tool box.
4. Collection of the sharp part of the infusion: hold the infusion hose in the palm, insert the sharp part vertically into the top cover of the large opening, cut it with scissors, and put the sharp part into the sharp tool box.
5. Sharp equipment such as blades or glass, as well as blood contaminated items such as syringes and blood transfusion sets, can be placed directly in the top large opening.
6. When the box is filled to 70% of its volume, it should be closed: turn the red rotating disc on the top cover clockwise. After hearing the sound of "cluck", press hard on the top of the red top cover, and the whole sharp tool box is completely locked.