It is used to hold syringes, infusion sets and other di […]
It is used to hold syringes, infusion sets and other disposable items; various blades, scalp needles, suture needles, ampoules, small glass and other sharp instruments, collecting the whole set of syringes with blood, blood transfusion sets, blood bags and other medical equipment in contact with blood; other medical dangerous infectious articles that are required to be put into sharp tool boxes.
The round sharp tool box is made of non-toxic hard plastic, which has the basic performance of puncture resistance, no leakage, easy burning and safe and convenient use; when the container is filled with 2 / 3 of the volume, the sharp tool box must be closed, and the items put into the sharp tool box shall not be taken out.
The sharp tool box is a disposable item, which must be recovered and incinerated by the medical waste disposal unit within 48 hours.
How to use the sharp tool box:
1. Installation of sharp tool box: butt the box body with the box cover and press down to install it as a whole.
2. Turn the red rotating disc on the top cover to open or close the sharp tool box. Turn it anticlockwise to open and clockwise to close.
3. Collection of syringe needle: put the needle into the water drop shaped hole, jam at the interface between the syringe nipple and the needle head, gently press the needle barrel outward, and the syringe needle will automatically fall into the sharp tool box.
4. Collection of the sharp part of the infusion set: hold the hose of the infusion set in hand, stretch the sharp part into the large opening of the top cover, cut it with scissors, and the sharp part falls into the sharp tool box.
5. Sharp instruments such as blades or glass, as well as syringes and infusion sets for blood transfusion can be directly put into the large opening on the top.
6. When the sharp tool box is filled to 70% of the volume, the sharp tool box should be closed: rotate the red rotating disc on the top cover clockwise. After hearing the sound of "quack", press it hard at the raised position of the red top cover, and the whole sharp tool box will be locked safely.
Material of sharp tool box:
New polypropylene plastic (PP) without PVC is adopted, which is convenient, safe, non-toxic, puncture resistant, non leakage, easy to burn at high temperature, and can not be opened without damage after being closed.