Product Material: Medical sharp instrument box is made […]
Product Material: Medical sharp instrument box is made of brand new polypropylene plastic (PP) without PVC, which is convenient, safe, non-toxic, puncture-resistant, non-leakage, easy to incinerate at high temperature, and can not be opened without damage after sealing.
Product characteristics: The volume of any shape, spherical and circular for saving materials, so the circular design has a good economy, coupled with practical performance, the company's products have the characteristics of good quality and good price.
1. Installation of sharp instrument box: Install the box body and the box cover into a whole body under the pressure of docking force.
2. Rotate the red rotating disc on the top cover left and right to open or close the sharp instrument box. Rotate counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
3. Collection of syringe needles: Put the needle into the water droplet hole, stuck at the interface between the syringe nipple and the needle, press the syringe needle gently outward and downward, and the syringe needle will fall into the sharp instrument box automatically.
4. Collection of sharp parts of infusion apparatus: Hold the hose of infusion apparatus by hand, insert the sharp parts into the large opening of the top cover, and use scissors to cut, then the sharp parts fall into the sharp box.
5. Sharp instruments such as blades or glass, syringes for blood pumping and transfusion, blood-borne contaminants such as infusion sets, etc. can be directly placed in the top large opening.
6. When the sharp instrument box is filled to 70% of the volume, the sharp instrument box should be closed: turn the red rotating disk on the top cover clockwise, and after hearing the sound of "chuck", forcefully click on the raised part of the red top cover, and the whole sharp instrument box will be locked safely.